The car is equipped with a full set of Larte Performance made of 100% carbon fiber. The kit consists of 10 main parts. The whole kit is certified by the German certifying authority TUV Germany.
A powerful hood with an aggressive design and a well-thought-out rainwater drainage system. The hood is installed instead of the regular one, on the same mounting places. The inner part completely repeats the design of the original, all the gaps are perfect. In 2022, in Germany, the Larte Performance hood for BMW cars received the Teilegutachten certificate. This indicates the quality of the materials used in the production of the part and the safety of operation for car passengers and pedestrians.
– Radiator grille. Repeats the shape of the original, made of carbon fiber, the camera has retained its regular position, works correctly. It is installed instead of the regular one.
– Splitter. It consists of 3 parts; it’s installed using a structural sealant and special clips. Does not underestimate the clearance of the car.
– Inserts in the wings. Front and rear. Original design from Larte with branded aerodynamic teeth. They are installed on the sealant.
– Mirrors. Repeat the shape of the original, made of carbon fiber.
– Thresholds. Original design with branded teeth. They are installed on the sealant.
– Disks. 23-inch wheels with a design from Larte. Forged, lightweight. very durable. They are painted in black gloss with a diamond groove on the edges. All the characteristics of the disks correspond to the parameters recommended by the manufacturer.
– Diffuser with additional brake lights and paired nozzles on the exhaust system. The nozzles are made in Germany by order of Larte Design. A combination of matte and glossy black. Paired, milled with an aggressive cut along the axis. They are installed on the native exhaust system using special rings. The car’s warranty is not violated. Additional brake lights are powered by the main lamp, work synchronously with the original optics. Provide additional safety when braking.
– Spoiler top. It is attached to a structural sealant. As part of the certification, the spoiler, as well as the entire kit, successfully passed all tests on the autobahn in Germany at a speed of 300 km per hour. The TUV Germany certificate confirms the aerodynamic properties of the body kit and the safety of its operation.
– Spoiler bottom. Repeats the shape of the original, made of carbon fiber. It is attached to a structural sealant.