New tuning program for Aston Martin Vantage
To give the Vantage an even sportier appearance, the STARTECH designers revised some of the details on the bodywork. They developed two inserts for the large intake in the front fascia, which gives the front of the two-seater an even more aggressive expression and redirects the airflow even more precisely and effectively to the front brakes. These components are available as PUR variants or made of naked carbon with glossy or matte coating.
– Performance front grille, including air intakes in carbon, high-gloss finish
– Fender air inserts in carbon, high-gloss finish
– Performance exhaust tips, silver, carbon bracket, high-gloss finish
– STARTECH LED reverse-/ fog light in race design, including housing in carbon, high-gloss finish
– STARTECH Monostar M Wheels
Performance – STARTECH Performance PowerXtra SP600, 441 kW / 600 hp; 800 Nm, powered by BRABUS
The eight-speed automatic transmission harmonizes excellently with the STARTECH performance upgrade and as a result only 3.4 seconds pass before the car reaches a speed of 100 km/h from rest. The top speed increases to 314 km/h.