The Porsche Cayman with Full carbon body kit and two Turbochargers under, created and a project vehicle from the local tuner UKworks Performance for the owner Ferry G. And especially the Engine conversion was complicated. After all, despite the tropical climate in Bali, reliability should be fully preserved. So only quality parts were used. The 3,4-liter boxer engine is not changed on the inside, but has two on the outside Precision 4831B turbocharger obtain. came to that Fabspeed header, Turbosmart wastegates and blow off valves as well as a custom made one UKworks water to air intercooler system. The engine receives fuel FIC 750cc injectors, and you Beru 911 ignition coils installed and the entire set-up is controlled by a ECUmaster chip tuning Voted. The results are powerful 500 PSthat by means of Mishimoto oil cooler and UKworks fan are also steadfast.
Incidentally, the tuner uses a for the chassis coilover from BC Racing (BR Series) and a befitting deceleration is provided by a Brembo brakes from the AMG SLS Black Series with 6-piston calipers and Runstop 405 mm brake discs at the front and 4-piston calipers with 380 mm discs at the rear. The pressure for the brake system comes from a GT3 RS master cylinder.
And the sending continues wheelset. Specifically installed are three-part BC Forged LE72 rims in the format 20×9,5 inches at the front and 20×12,5 inches at the rear. They show up with a rim star in Matt black and the rim well is Gold held. In addition, the screw connection is visible. But the most striking feature is clearly the custom-made Carbon body, which owner Ferry says is inspired by Pagani and Koenigsegg. The kit was made by the team from ZOOM Bodyworks & Carbonworks. They all have body parts Made of carbon and much wider than the factory. Nevertheless, the components retain the original lines of the Cayman. the bonnet and the trunk scoop Incidentally, they are inspired by the look of the Porsche GT3 RS and, in our opinion, they fit perfectly with the rest.
And also the inner space can enjoy customization. Here, too, everything was implemented at a very high level. This was the responsibility of the team leather prowho are a couple Bride Low Max sport seats in combination with new door panels and a revised one dashboard installed. Including the center console almost everything made of carbon was completely redesigned here. A digital one was installed for this purpose AiM display, one defi meter in a special A-pillar pod made of carbon and even a High-end audio system with Audison amplifier and speakers from SB Acoustics & Helix is installed. From the start the vehicle should be something truly unique and we think it’s safe to say that is successful.
2008 Porsche Cayman S BiTurbo:
– Porsche 3.4L boxer, 2x Precision Turbo 4831B turbocharger, Fabspeed long-pipe racing manifold, Turbosmart wastegates, Turbosmart blow-off valves, K&N air filter, UKWorks custom water-air intercooler system, Bosch intercooler pump, Fuel Injector Clinic 750 cc injectors, Beru 911 ignition coils, Turbowerks oil pump, Flex water and oil fittings, UKworks oil catch tank, UKworks custom oil return tank, Ukworks Quad Extra fan, Mishimoto oil cooler, ECUmaster chip tuning
– BC Racing BR Series coilovers, Brembo AMG SLS Black Series 6-piston front calipers, Runstop 405mm discs front, Brembo 4-piston rear calipers, Runstop 380mm rear discs, GT3 RS master cylinder
- Wheels / tires:
– BC Forged LE72 3-piece Centerlock rims in 20 × 9,5 inches front, 20 × 12,5 inches rear, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
– Custom carbon front bumper, custom carbon front diffuser, custom carbon front bumper scoop, custom front carbon lip, custom carbon side skirt extensions, custom carbon side skirts, custom carbon side air scoop, custom carbon rear bumper, custom carbon rear diffuser, custom carbon GT3 RS style trunk lid with carbon air scoop, carbon rearview mirror, GT3 RS style carbon front hood, carbon NACA air intake, roof rack mount removed, carbon roof, custom carbon headlights, LED taillights
– Bride Low Max seats reupholstered by Lederpro, carbon fiber center console, Suncoast glass engine cover, Lederpro acrylic bulkhead, AiM digital dash and data logger, Defi Boost meter, Defi Oil Pressure Gauge, Defi Oil Temp Gauge, Android 7 – inch head unit, Audison DSP 4.9 amplifier, SB Acoustics broadband speaker, Helix Competition woofer/midrange speaker, Pioneer active subwoofer