At the front of the BMW M8 Competition you will find the MANHART carbon front spoiler which gives the M8 Competition a more dynamic and aggressive look. The MANHART carbon diffuser and the MANHART carbon spoiler are mounted at the rear of the BMW M8 Competition. Manhart gave the luxurious interior of the MH8 800 an even more noble design. The stock steering wheel spokes and paddle shifters been replaced by carbon fibre parts.
The MANHART performance upgrade features a turbo-upgrade, which combined with a new MANHART exhaust system with OPF & CAT-Delete, gearbox-upgrade and a ECU-remap offers an astonishing 823 hp and 1050 Nm. A serious increase over the stock 625 hp and 750 Nm performance.
MANHART MH8 800 Specifications:
– Engine (4.4-Litre V8 Biturbo Engine (S63), 8-Speed Automatic Gearbox, MANHART Turbo Upgrade, MANHART Intercooler, MANHART Gearbox Upgrade)
– Performance (From 625 HP & 750 Nm to 823 HP & 1050 Nm, MANHART ECU Remapping)
– Exhaust System (Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Valve Control, Stainless Steel OPF-Delete Pipes, Downpipes “Race” without Catalytic Converters, Carbon or Ceramic Coated Tailpipes, Emulator Control Unit (ECM) Deleter, Emulator Control Unit (ECM) Valve Control)
– Suspension (MANHART Height Adjustable Spring Kit by KW Suspensions)
– Wheels (MANHART Concave One Gloss Black)
– Interior (MANHART Carbon Steering Wheel Spokes, MANHART Carbon Paddle Shifters)
– Exterior (MANHART Carbon Front Spoiler, MANHART Carbon Front Bumper Inlay, MANHART Carbon Rear Spoiler, MANHART Carbon Rear Diffuser, MANHART Decal Set)