The all new BMW X5 M Competition in Manhattan & Sakhir Orange/Black Interior
BMW M GmbH is unveiling the third generation of its high-performance executive-class Sports Activity Vehicle.
Extrovert body design represents visual expression of supreme potency. Familiar SAV / SAC proportions combine with signature M features optimising cooling air supply and aerodynamics: large air intakes, BMW kidney grille with double bars, M gills on the front side panels, roof/rear spoiler, rear apron with diffuser elements, exhaust system with two sets of twin tailpipes. Competition models have standalone design elements.
BMW X5 M Competition Specifications:
– Length/width/height/wheelbase – 4,941/2,019/1,692/2,972 mm
– Kerb weight – 2,370 kg
– Engine – 4.4-litre (4,395 cc), 8-cylinder (V8), turbo petrol
– Max output – 625 hp (460 kW) at 6,000 rpm
– Max torque – 750 Nm at 1,800-5,800 rpm
– Transmission – 8-speed automatic, AWD
– 0-100 km/h – 3.8 seconds
– Top speed – 250 km/h (290 km/h with M Driver’s Package)
– Fuel consumption – 16.8-17.5/9.5-10.0/12.5-12.7 l/100km urban/extra-urban/combined