The MANHART Velar SV 600 based on Rover Velar SVAutobiography.
The Range Rover SVR models series is already doing a great job when it comes down to sportiness and luxury. MANHART is even going a step further, by only doing a few upgrades creating an even more aggressive appearance.
The stock sound of the supercharged 5.0 litre V8 engine is already impressive, but the newly installed replacement sport pipe with 200 cells catalytic converters and the adjustable valve control improve into a thunderstorm. Especially at full throttle, every single one of the eight cylinders plus the supercharger can be heard. In addition to that, the black exhaust tips provide a way more aggressive look than the stock chrome tips.
The MANHART Velar SV 600 Specifications:
– Engine (5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 Engine, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission)
– Performance (From 565 HP & 700 Nm to 600 HP & 750 Nm, MANHART ECU Remapping)
– Exhaust System (MANHART Replacement Sport Pipe with 200 Cells Catalytic Converters, 4 x MANHART Black Exhaust Tailpipes)
– Wheels (MANHART 23” by Hawke Gloss Black)
– Exterior (MANHART Decal Set)