Resplendent in Racing Grey, complemented by Melting Silver contrast roof and mirror caps with Chili Red highlights, the MINI John Cooper Works GP makes a confident statement.
MINI John Cooper Works GP embodies a rich racing heritage that stretches back over five decades. Its 2.0 litre, 306 HP 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with an outstanding 450 Nm torque, delivers an impressively powerful performance and a top speed of 265 km/h.
MINI John Cooper Works GP Highlights:
– 2.0-litre 4-cylinder engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology, 225 kW/306 hp and 450 Nm
– Acceleration from zero to 100 km/h in 5.2 seconds, top speed: 265 km/h
– Model-specific oil supply and cooling concept geared towards maximum performance
– Model-specific sports exhaust system for emotionally powerful sound
– 8-speed Steptronic sports transmission with integrated mechanical differential lock for the front wheels
– Particularly high-performance sports brake system
– Extremely rigid body structure, engine and suspension connection
– Model-specific front and rear aprons
– Roof spoiler with double-wing contour
– Powerfully flared carbon wheel arch covers
– Interior with two seats and model-specific cockpit